Please click here to view a complete list of the items we have.
- Items from the collection may be borrowed by RVQG members only.
- You may borrow up to 3 items at a time.
- Borrowing period is 1 month only.
- Sign the borrowing card(s) with your name, telephone number and borrowing date (d/m/y).
- Place the cards in the small bin.
- Must show membership card as ID.
- Place items in RETURN box if they are on time.
- If items are overdue, hand them to the librarian to ensure that your name will not appear on the overdue list.
- Materials can be renewed once if presented in person at the Guild meeting.
- Materials are not to be marked in any way.
- Members with overdue items will have their name published in the next newsletter as a reminder to return the item.
If there are any suggestions for books the guild should have in their library please contact the guild librarian, any suggestions are greatly appreciated.