Please click here to view a complete list of the items we have.
- Items from the collection may be borrowed by RVQG members only.
- You may borrow up to 3 items at a time.
- Borrowing period is 1 month only.
- Sign the borrowing card(s) with your name, telephone number and borrowing date (d/m/y).
- Place the cards in the small bin.
- Must show membership card as ID.
- Place items in RETURN box if they are on time.
- If items are overdue, hand them to the librarian to ensure that your name will not appear on the overdue list.
- Materials can be renewed once if presented in person at the Guild meeting.
- Materials are not to be marked in any way.
- Members with overdue items will have their name published in the next newsletter as a reminder to return the item.
If there are any suggestions for books the guild should have in their library please contact the guild librarian, any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
This year has been busy with books being borrowed. It is great to see everyone enjoying our wonderful library.
The returning of the borrowed books from one month to the next has been fairly prompt. However there are a few members with outstanding borrowed books and I will post their names in the September newsletter.
I have also tried to purchase the books that have been requested by the members. I did purchase two new books on the Guild’s recent shop hop. The store Thimbles and Things in Orillia gave us 25% off the purchase.
It has been a fun year and I am looking forward to the coming year.
Have a great summer and Happy Quilting.