At our general meeting, the library books will be available to sign out.
If you have any suggestions for books the guild should have in their library, please contact our librarians, Jo Ann S. or Janet A.
Please click here to view a complete list of the items we have.
Jo Ann S. & Janet A.
- Items from the collection may be borrowed by RVQG members only.
- You may borrow up to 3 items at a time.
- Borrowing period is 1 month only.
- Sign the borrowing card(s) with your name, telephone number and borrowing date (d/m/y).
- Place the cards in the small bin.
- Must show membership card as ID.
- Place items in RETURN box if they are on time.
- If items are overdue, hand them to the librarian to ensure that your name will not appear on the overdue list.
- Materials can be renewed once if presented in person at the Guild meeting.
- Materials are not to be marked in any way.
- Members with overdue items will have their name published in the next newsletter as a reminder to return the item.