Bee Night is a fun, relaxed, FREE evening where you will learn a new quilting/sewing technique by working on a small project each month.
Once you have signed up for a Bee Night, we will send you an email containing the supplies list and any pre-class work that is necessary.
On the day of the Bee Night, we will send you a link to the ZOOM meeting, which will start at 6:45pm. and end at 9pm. The actual lesson will begin at 7 pm.
Please have your sewing machine and supplies
ready for the meeting.
You can see the list of projects planned for each month below. If you register, but are unable to attend, we ask that you let us know in advance, so that we know who to expect at the event and can start on time.
Quilters of all skill levels are welcome!!! This is a great way to meet your fellow club members and make new friends. Come be a part of the fun! We look forward to seeing you at our next Bee Night!
How to sign up for Bee Night:
1. Send an email to: Barb Russell firstname.lastname@example.org
In the SUBJECT line, write: BEE NIGHT SIGN UP REQUEST
2. Include: Your first and last name, your phone number, and be sure to specify the Bee Night project(s) and date(s) you are signing up for. You may sign up for one each month, or as many as you wish, in one email. ( see the newsletter for all the Bee Night projects, dates, and photos.)
3. Deadline : You must sign up no later than 2 weeks prior to each Bee Night you wish to attend. (this allows sufficient time to receive notifications, buy supplies if needed, print out instructions and complete any pre class homework )
4. Two weeks prior to each Bee Night, participants will be emailed the pre class homework, materials list, and project instructions.
5. A day or two ahead of Bee Night, Barb Russell will email the Zoom invitation. (please check your email).
6. Please share your completed Bee Night creations by sending a photo of your project(s) to Joanne Nightingale : email@example.com and they will be featured in our newsletter.
Please check out the newsletter or the RVQG website for all the Bee Night dates, projects, and photos.
Barb Russell and Donna Lockhart
Bee Night Coordinators 2021-2022
Bee Nights for 2021-22