Rouge Valley Quilters’ Guild
QUILT SHOW PAINT CHIP CHALLENGE
Sponsored by: Bradley’s Paint & Decorating Centre
We are delighted to showcase our talented members’ Paint Chip Challenge entries.
Only 2019/20 and current RVQG members are eligible to vote.
- Use colours on the paint chip, and/or one background/neutral and/or one co-ordinating colour (max four colours)
- Paint chip colour(s) must make up at 70% of the finished project
- Use any technique(s) to embellish and/or enhance the quilt, any fabric type(s), creativity and imagination
- Placemat or small wall-hanging size
- Project must be quilted and bound
- Voting is open from November 9-16, 2020
- View all the entries and take note of the assigned quilt number (1-21) you choose that best represent the challenge guidelines
- Submit only three choices
- Each guild member may only vote once
- Email your vote (three choices) to: RVQGChallenge@gmail.com
Top three “vote getters” will be announced at RVQG’s November 23, 2020 meeting.