Nicole and Lisette along with the Guild Executives, are looking forward to see everyone at the November 24th meeting for an evening of fun, sharing, mingling and surprises.
· Meeting will be held downstairs at the Peace Lutheran Church. Keep the parking space close to the door for those with accessibility issues.
· Door will open at 6:45 p.m., or soon after the Executives finish setting up the room
· Bring inside shoes, plate, cup and utensils
· Bring a potluck dish to share with your Quilting Sisters – savoury or sweet… as master of your own kitchen, you choose. Remember, no baking with peanuts.
· To reduce the amount of garbage waste – please bring your potluck dish in a plate which you can take home after….put your name under the plate.
· Bring 2 Charms pieces (5 x 5) from your stash….2 lucky quilters will win a collection of CHARMS.
· The Guild will collect dry foods for local Food Banks – we encourage members to contribute to this cause by bring canned or dry goods.
· Show & Tell – bring Holiday Quilts or Project to join the parade and receive accolades from the membership.
· Don`t forget your Badge.