At the break, Garnet will be selling a selection of fat quarters and jelly rolls, as well as batiks on the bolt for $10 per metre. Payments by cash, cheque or credit card will be accepted.
While you are at the meeting, why not take a few minutes to learn more about one of the open positions that we have on the Executive for next year? Whether you are a long time member or new to the guild, we will appreciate your help! The following positions are open:
- Vice President
- Display (Show & Tell)
- Block of the Month (yes, it's open again)
Also, for Bee Night we have one volunteer, Elaine, who would like a partner to share the position. Plus, the Quilt Show Planning Committee still has a few open spots, so you may speak to Lisette about those. There's plenty of opportunity to be involved!
- Bring in your completed Block of the Month,
- Sign up for the last Bee Night of the year,
- Bring in your completed Quilts from the Heart project,
- Sign up for one (or both!) of our upcoming workshops,
- Return your library books, and borrow up to 3 more for the next month,
- Bring in your recently completed project for Show & Tell. Remember, only projects brought downstairs before the meeting can be photographed.
- And, bring your own mug for coffee or tea downstairs at the break.