Members, including any new members, whose last name is in the range from A to K are requested to bring one dish to share at the potluck. Everyone else will bring food for the second potluck in May. All the details about the potluck can be found on our Program page. Remember to bring your own plate, mug and cutlery.
Even if you can't join the potluck due to allergies or dietary restrictions, there will still be lots to do!
- Children's placemats for the Presidents' Challenge will be submitted to Chris and Laura, and displayed. The winner will be chosen by Viewer's Choice, so don't forget to vote!
- At 7:30 pm there will be Fat Quarter Bingo upstairs with Elaine. Bring one (and only one) fat quarter to exchange for your bingo card.
- The new Block of the Month will be available, and blocks from last month will be displayed.
- Bee Night organizers Janet and Terry will be taking sign ups for the next Bee Night on January 14, 2013.
- Drop off your completed Quilt from the Heart.
The evening will end with Show & Tell in the main hall. Please note that due to the potluck, there will be no prior display of Show & Tell projects downstairs. We will do our best to take Show & Tell photos upstairs this time only.
It's going to be a fun and busy night. We look forward to seeing you there!